Developers often make the mistake of developing their website within the context of their own communication style.
Does your content integrate these three learning styles?
- Auditory — you learn by hearing and listening.
- Visual — you learn by reading or seeing pictures.
- Tactual — you learn by touching and doing.
Example of Common Audience Profile Items:
- Age range
- Computer usage/web network
- Personal web behavior
- Main activities within their occupation
- With whom do they communicate with at work?
- Frustration and painful issue with their job
- What your website offers to alleviate their suffering
- How would they find out what is at your website?
- How would they communicate with you?
- What information would they need to learn at your website?
- Additional demographics